- New: support for Facebok Instant Article
- New: The possibility to use authentication in mobile websites has been implemented.
- New: User preferences are taken into account to filter contents in a website's mobile version.
- New: It is now possible to show the filter by content type in the advanced search feature.
- New: The "Maximum Width" property has been added to regions in order to indicate the maximum width they can have.
- New: Properties have been added at page level to set the title, description and image to use when sharing the page URL from Facebook.
- Fix: Search results did not take into account the property set to open the content detail in a new tab when the content was a file.
- Fix: Text style properties were not taken into account for the content summary.
- Fix: If an email delivery failed when using the password from the backend login, it was changed anyway.
- Fix: RSS feeds could not be consumed over HTTPS in Java.
- Fix: In a list of users assigned to a role, the filters or grid paging applied were not working.
- Fix: A text filter was lost when pressing the advanced filter button; the same happened when selecting the link type in the advanced filter.
- Fix: The paging feature didn't work in the content type selection grid.
- Fix: The newsletter was not displayed correctly when the date was shown over the title at the top.
- Fix: The newsletter looked distorted if the Content GXportlet was set to display the title at the top.
- Fix: A form could not be copied correctly if it had groups.